web stats

Friday, December 30, 2005

Mitch Hedberg

Idag har jag också gjort ett annat fynd kom jag på. En komiker. Och jag som har så svårt för sånt. Några av mina favoriter hittills är:

Last week I helped a friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure he did not start to load shit into a truck. Then we had beer and pizza

Och den som fick mig nyfiken från början:

All McDonalds commercials end the same way: "prices and participation may vary." I want to open my own McDonalds and not participate in anything. I want to be a stubborn McDonalds owner. "Cheeseburgers? Nope. We got spaghetti!...And blankets. But we are not affiliated with that clown, he attracts too many children.

Fler finns på http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mitch_Hedberg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home